Chocolate Banana Pudding
- 1 large avocado, pitted and flesh scooped
- 1 medium ripe banana
- 2 tbsp almond milk
- 1/3 cup raw cocoa or cacao powder, unsweetened
- 3 tbsp almond butter
- 3 tbsp honey (or more if you prefer sweeter)
For topping (optional)
- chopped toasted hazelnuts, frozen berries, sliced almonds, cocoa nibs
- Add the almond milk, avocado, banana, almond butter and honey in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Add the cocoa or cacao powder and blend until combined.
- Divide the pudding between 4 small glasses, cover with plastic wrap and chill for a few hours, or overnight.
- Serve topped with chopped hazelnuts or any other topping of your choice if using.