Category Archives: fat bomb
- 1 cup natural, creamy almond butter
- ¼ cup organic coconut oil, melted
- ¼ tsp natural vanilla extract
- pinch sea salt
- Combine all ingredients in mixing bowl until smooth
- Line a square cake pan with parchment paper
- Spread mixture evenly in pan and freeze for several hours (until almost solid)
- Remove from pan and cut into squares
- Transfer squares to plastic bag or airtight container
- Store in freezer
- 1 large avocado, pitted and flesh scooped
- 1 medium ripe banana
- 2 tbsp almond milk
- 1/3 cup raw cocoa or cacao powder, unsweetened
- 3 tbsp almond butter
- 3 tbsp honey (or more if you prefer sweeter)
- chopped toasted hazelnuts, frozen berries, sliced almonds, cocoa nibs
- Add the almond milk, avocado, banana, almond butter and honey in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Add the cocoa or cacao powder and blend until combined.
- Divide the pudding between 4 small glasses, cover with plastic wrap and chill for a few hours, or overnight.
- Serve topped with chopped hazelnuts or any other topping of your choice if using.
1/2 cup olive oil
2 strips lemon zest
2 strips orange zest
1 sprig fresh rosemary
1/4 tsp crushed red pepper
1 1/2 cups mixed unpitted olives
In small pot simmer oil, lemon zest, orange zest, rosemary and crushed pepper for 5 minutes. Pour into bowl; add olives. Marinate 20 minutes.
10 slices of cooked bacon
1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
10 slices of colby cheese
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon onion powder
1/2 teaspoon chili powder
1/2 teaspoon mustard powder
1 “stalk” of green onion (about 2 tablespoons cut up)
6oz yogurt or Sour cream
Mix all of the seasonings/spices and let it sit for a minute. Cut open your avocado so that you they are in halves. Take out the pits, but leave the skin on. Use a knife to make criss-cross lines in each avocado half. Then put seasoning on each one. Don’t be afraid to use a lot. The flavors will sink into the avocado as it cooks, making them taste delicious!
Cut up the bacon slices and put some on each avocado. Put the shredded cheeses on next. Then cover each avocado with two slices of colby. Bake at 375, uncovered, for about 10 minutes. Then Broil on high for a few minutes, until melted and slightly browned. Let them rest out of the oven for a minute, then top with the yogurt and green onion slices.